Vacation property in beautiful eastern Michigan can be an excellent investment option. Making sure the property is managed well and ready for rental and short-term lease agreements offers you the best opportunity for financial success.
Legal Services For Investment Properties In Eastern Michigan
The real estate law attorneys of Galloway and Collens, PLLC, in Huntington Woods offer full-service vacation property management for properties and property owners in the Detroit metropolitan area and throughout eastern Michigan. We will handle everything, including:
- Purchase agreements: We will thoroughly review your purchase agreement, ensuring it will operate according to your wishes.
- Arranging general maintenance agreements: Our attorneys will help you make provisions for the maintenance of your property.
- Securing property repairs: There are a number of important legal issues associated with property repairs. We will help you work through them.
- Establishing and managing relationships with tenants: The landlord-tenant relationship can be a challenging one. It is important that you protect yourself with the appropriate legal documents.
- Seasonal and short-term rental and lease agreements: Our attorneys can review or draft lease agreements to fit your exact needs.
- Tenant lease violations: When a tenant violates his or her lease, it is important that you take action to protect your rights and interests.
- Billing and collections matters: Collections are governed by strict laws. We can help you complete the process properly.
- Property taxes: Our real estate attorneys will guide you through the complex taxation issues associated with commercial vacation property.
- Dispute resolution and litigation: We have extensive experience helping our clients resolve their disputes quickly and effectively.
Our Detroit real estate attorneys combine more than four decades of hands-on experience in all areas related to property transactions, litigation and management issues. We are responsive to our clients' needs and communications, and work efficiently and cost-effectively to help vacation property owners maximize their return on investment.
Oakland County And Michigan Vacation Property Management Lawyers
Call 248-397-5507 or toll free 888-349-0309 or send an email to arrange an initial consultation with one of our real estate litigation attorneys today.load more content