[et_pb_stop_stacking _builder_version=”4.3.2″][/et_pb_stop_stacking]
[et_pb_stop_stacking _builder_version=”4.3.2″][/et_pb_stop_stacking]

Get Veterans Aid And Attendance Benefits

The U.S. Congress established the Veterans Aid and Attendance program to help veterans and their surviving spouses receive a pension and monies for medication. If you are a veteran, or the adult child or grandchild of a family member who served in the U.S. military, we can help you apply for benefits and receive the benefits that may be necessary to provide for your needs or those of your loved one.

Helping You Claim The Benefits You Deserve

Individuals and families throughout the Detroit metro area have been turning to Galloway and Collens, PLLC, for long-term care and nursing home planning for more than 15 years. Attorney Howard H. Collens is an experienced elder law attorney who is closely connected to resources throughout southeastern Michigan. Our firm understands the Veterans Aid and Attendance program and what is required to receive the government benefits you deserve.

There is a full range of services available to qualifying U.S. veterans, including:

  • Long-term health care
  • Nursing home and assisted living services
  • Hospice care
  • In-home health care
  • Mental health counseling and treatment

The Veterans Aid and Attendance program is a different program than Medicaid. It is not a social welfare program. The program is run through the Veterans Administration and benefits are intended to take care of men and women of all generations who have honorably served our country in time of war and during peacetime. Let us help you get the benefits you have earned.

Contact Our Michigan Law Firm

Contact our offices in Huntington Woods, Michigan, to arrange a consultation with Mr. Collens. Our lawyers can help you with any issue regarding veterans benefits. Our assistance is available to nonresidents of Michigan as well as residents.