[et_pb_stop_stacking _builder_version=”4.3.2″][/et_pb_stop_stacking]
[et_pb_stop_stacking _builder_version=”4.3.2″][/et_pb_stop_stacking]

Homeowner Association Lawyers

At Galloway and Collens, PLLC, we provide legal services to homeowner associations, condominium associations, summer resort associations and cooperative residential properties across Michigan. We work hard to protect the interests of these associations, by providing quality legal services at reasonable rates.

We can assist your organization in matters involving:

  • Amendment of bylaws and other legal documents
  • Interpretation of bylaws and provision of opinion letters concerning bylaws
  • Enforcement of bylaws
  • Contract preparation and review
  • Collection of association dues and fees
  • Construction lien litigation
  • Construction defect litigation
  • Other matters affecting homeowner and condominium associations

To learn more about our services and how we can address your legal needs, call Galloway and Collens, PLLC, at 248-545-2500.

The Experience Your Organization Needs

Attorney T. Scott Galloway has more than 20 years of experience, with a focus on real estate law. Mr. Galloway has a comprehensive understanding of the laws affecting homeowner associations and condominium associations, including the Michigan Land Division Act, the Michigan Condominium Act and the Michigan Nonprofit Corporation Act. As a law firm, Galloway and Collens, PLLC, understands the need to deliver services cost-effectively, and T. Scott Galloway seeks to resolve legal issues facing associations in a timely and efficient manner.

Located in Huntington Woods, Galloway and Collens, PLLC, serves associations in the Detroit metro area and throughout Michigan.

Get Help. Contact Our Firm

For a consultation with homeowner association lawyer T. Scott Calloway, call our firm at 248-545-2500 or contact us online.