Galloway and Collens, PLLC, provides counsel and real estate litigation services to a range of companies, property owners, investors and individuals. Much of our practice focuses on helping professionals in the real estate industry minimize their risks and deal successfully with both routine and nonroutine legal problems.
Ready To Assist With Michigan Real Estate Disputes
Serving Southfield, Detroit, Royal Oak and many other communities in the Detroit Metro area, we represent clients in a wide range of real estate litigation matters, including:
- Real estate transaction disputes — Given the high value of the assets involved in a real estate transaction, it is important that you contact a skilled attorney when a dispute arises.
- Title disputes — Our firm will help you pursue a quiet title action to remove any opposing claims to the property.
- Zoning variances — If your plans require you to deviate from local ordinances, we will help you argue your case.
- Easements and conveyances — In some situations, it is necessary to resolve conflicts involving easements as part of a larger transaction.
- Boundary disputes and adverse possession — If another party occupies your property for an extended period of time, he or she could gain a legal claim to it.
- Commercial lease disputes — It is common for property owners and renters to come into conflict over a commercial lease. We can help.
- Construction contract and construction defect litigation — Construction defects can lead to serious and often acrimonious litigation.
- New home construction litigation — If your company has been accused of breaching a construction contract, we can help you resolve the situation.
- Construction lien disputes — We vigorously represent plaintiffs and defendants in construction lien matters.
Our attorneys have decades of experience helping Michigan residents and companies resolve their real estate disputes. To schedule a consultation with our law firm, call 248-397-5507.
An Experienced And Knowledgeable Southfield Real Estate Lawyer
The lead in our real estate law practice, T. Scott Galloway, has extensive experience in real estate matters, including service on the Board of Zoning Appeals, Planning Commission and City Council for the city of Ferndale, Michigan. In addition to a comprehensive knowledge of real estate law, he has a practical understanding of the real estate brokerage, property management and construction industries.
Whether your problem involves a title dispute, a major structural defect or a restrictive zoning regulation, you can depend on Galloway and Collens, PLLC, to provide sound advice and responsive client service as we help to resolve the matter.
Contact Our Real Estate Litigation Firm
For a consultation with the Detroit real estate litigation attorneys at Galloway and Collens, PLLC, call 248-397-5507 or fill out our online contact form.