In The News

9.2021 – Selected to Super Lawyers – Top Rated Real Estate Attorney 11.2020 – dbusiness Top Lawyers 2021 – Named Top Lawyer 2021 Real Estate

Read More »

The Rise of the Green Burial

By Elizabeth D. Johnson    | Imagine taking a walk through a garden or forest, admiring the wildlife, flora, and fauna. Maybe there is a

Read More »

Let Us Know Your Concern

Contact Our Metro Detroit Attorneys

Our law firm is ready to help. Contact the real estate and estate planning attorneys at Galloway and Collens, PLLC.