[et_pb_stop_stacking _builder_version=”4.3.2″][/et_pb_stop_stacking]
[et_pb_stop_stacking _builder_version=”4.3.2″][/et_pb_stop_stacking]

Contested Guardianships And Conservatorship Attorneys

At Galloway and Collens, PLLC, we know that disputes over guardianships or conservatorships generate strong and troublesome emotions. You may be dismayed when this happens. You may harbor deep concerns over the well-being of a parent, brother or sister. You may be angered that it’s come to this and wonder how it will all work out.

Our firm works hard to resolve guardianship and conservatorship disputes in positive ways — seeking outcomes that protect the assets and serve the best interests of vulnerable people.

If you wish to pursue or defend a dispute involving a guardianship or conservatorship, call Galloway and Collens, PLLC, at 248-545-2500. We serve people in the Detroit metro area and throughout Michigan.

We Will Stand Up For You

At Galloway and Collens, PLLC, we have extensive experience in all types of contested guardianship and conservatorship litigation, including disputes regarding:

  • The qualifications of proposed guardians or conservators
  • Disputes among family members over who should be the guardian or conservator
  • People who feel they are capable of managing their own affairs and do not need supervision

Attorney Howard H. Collens frequently represents people in litigation in probate court. He understands the unique demands of this court, including proof of incapacity and other matters. Mr. Collens will vigorously represent you at all stages of the process.

Compassionate And Caring Counsel

This may be the first time you have ever needed a lawyer. You may not be eager to get into an emotionally draining fight against other family members. Let Galloway and Collens, PLLC, take this burden from you. We will stand up for your rights and the best interests of those you love. You can trust us at Galloway and Collens, PLLC, to do everything we can to resolve your dispute in a compassionate and fair manner.

Get Legal Help From An Experienced Advocate

Questions? Contact Galloway and Collens, PLLC, to schedule a consultation with our estate litigation lawyer.