[et_pb_stop_stacking _builder_version=”4.3.2″][/et_pb_stop_stacking]
[et_pb_stop_stacking _builder_version=”4.3.2″][/et_pb_stop_stacking]

Purchase, Sale And Management Of Multifamily Residential Properties

Galloway and Collens, PLLC, provides a complete range of services to facilitate the purchase, sale and management of multi-unit residential properties. With years of experience in such matters, we understand the many challenges that property owners face when structuring transactions, obtaining permits, and marketing and leasing units. Let us help you conclude a successful and profitable transaction.

Our firm can assist in transactions involving multiunit residential properties of all types and sizes in the Detroit metro area. We also provide a full range of services to companies engaged in the management of apartment buildings throughout the area.

Call us today at 248-545-2500 to discuss your needs.

We Understand Detroit-Area Real Estate

Attorney T. Scott Galloway has been advising and representing investment property owners in Michigan for more than 20 years. Mr. Galloway will work diligently to deliver services designed to make your property successful. Depending on your property, this could include:

  • Selection of and formation of the proper legal entity
  • Preparation or review of the sales contract
  • Assistance regarding compliance, safety and habitation issues
  • Representation at the closing

You can depend on Galloway and Collens, PLLC, for responsive service and quality services that clear the way for a profitable transaction.

Continuing Services And Representation

After the transaction has been completed, Galloway and Collens, PLLC, can provide ongoing services to residential landlords and real estate management companies. We can draft a lease application form and standard lease, assist in evictions and provide other services as needed.

Contact Our Firm

To schedule a consultation regarding the purchase or sale of a residential property or related matter, call Galloway and Collens, PLLC, at 248-545-2500. Alternatively, you can send an email and a lawyer will respond promptly.