Guardianships in Michigan

If you have a family member who is a minor or is unable to make decisions about financial or medical matters, you can protect your loved one. A guardianship or conservatorship can put you in control of your family member’s affairs.

Serving Royal Oak, Southfield, Detroit and many neighboring areas, the probate law firm of Galloway and Collens, PLLC, provides representation for individuals seeking any of the following types of legal control over another person or assets:

After a conservatorship or guardianship has been established through the court, our attorneys help you with the proper setup of fiduciary accounts, annual reports and accountings.

Macomb County Contested Guardianship Attorneys

A Special Note to Investment Professionals

Let Us Know Your Concern

Contact Our Metro Detroit Attorneys

Our law firm is ready to help. Contact the real estate and estate planning attorneys at Galloway and Collens, PLLC.